What insurance Cover does Willow Warriors have for Volunteers, Members and the public?

Because of the unique way Willow Wariors participate in Landcare activities we have arranged for two sources of insurance cover. One to cover the Landcare activities undertaken by the group and the on-water canoeing or rafting activities insurance cover to cover the way we access our landcare sites. Because we are involved in adventure activities in a natural environment volunteers have to sign a membership / volunteers agreement with terms and conditions that amongst other things acknowledges the risks and danger in this environment.


The insurance to cover the Landcare activities is through a group policy arranged by the Hawkesbury Nepean CMA and the broker CRISP where we have limited insurance cover for the following:

The insurance to cover for canoeing and rafting activities is through our affiliation with Paddle NSW Inc where we have limited insurance cover for the following:


Other Conservation Volunteering Opportunities


Waterways Guide

Discover / Plan / Enjoy / Share

PaddleSafe App