What insurance Cover does Willow Warriors have for Volunteers, Members and the public?
- Category: FAQs about Willow Warriors
- Created: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 16:33
- Published: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 16:33
- Written by Webmaster
- Hits: 1595
Because of the unique way Willow Wariors participate in Landcare activities we have arranged for two sources of insurance cover. One to cover the Landcare activities undertaken by the group and the on-water canoeing or rafting activities insurance cover to cover the way we access our landcare sites. Because we are involved in adventure activities in a natural environment volunteers have to sign a membership / volunteers agreement with terms and conditions that amongst other things acknowledges the risks and danger in this environment.
The insurance to cover the Landcare activities is through a group policy arranged by the Hawkesbury Nepean CMA and the broker CRISP where we have limited insurance cover for the following:
- A public liability insurance for $20 million dollars. Click here to see the current Certificate of Cover or click here to see the details of the cover
- Volunteer workers personal injury insurance. click here to see the certificate of cover or Click here to see the details of the insurance cover
The insurance to cover for canoeing and rafting activities is through our affiliation with Paddle NSW Inc where we have limited insurance cover for the following:
- A pubilic liability insurances for $20 million dollars click here for the Certificate of Cover
- Canoeing personal injury insurance. Click here to see details of the cover.
- Professional Liability related to the canoeing activities.